The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Full-Time Maintenance Person
The duties of the Maintenance personnel may include:
- Repairing or replacing of machinery;
- Maintenance on machines;
- Installing new equipment;
- Plastering and painting;
- Electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Other maintenance as required.
Training on machinery repairs will be given to the chosen applicants.
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part / Full-Time Team Support Assistant
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- Be aware of ‘outside’ tables and ensure furniture is returned inside at the close of day;
- Make sure Bowling Alley is clean and ready for following day before leaving;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.
Eden Cinemas is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive
Eden Cinemas, which forms part of Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, are seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join its growing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying leads for new business opportunities;
- Scheduling, organising and coordinating introductory meetings with potential leads;
- Giving sales presentation to generate new business;
- Generating and closing leads through networking and adopting a cold-call approach;
- Analysing the business demand for the services provided whilst identifying niche markets;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients;
- Setting up and co-ordinating events;
- Adopting a flexible approach to adapt to the requirements of the business.
- Candidates must have at least two (2) years sales experience in Malta;
- Must be in possession of outstanding analytical and execution skills;
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Must be comfortable with targeting new business.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club is seeking to recruit Full-Time / Part-Time Fitness Professionals to join its existing team
Main duties will include:
- Being a friendly, approachable and engaging presence on the gym floor;
- Proactively ensuring members and guests are making use of the facilities in a safe and effective manner, correcting poor technique, discouraging dangerous activities and enforcing club rules;
- Assisting members and guests with their workout and suggesting new/alternative exercises for them;
- Creating personalised fitness programmes for members and keeping them regularly updated;
- Keeping in touch with members on a regular basis, encouraging and motivating them, and improving member retention;
- Promoting personal training as the next step in the continuous development of members’ fitness;
- Promoting group exercise classes;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests;
- Providing cover for the Front-of-House team as necessary, and assisting them with the opening and closing of the club.
To succeed you must:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all members, visitors and guests;
- Be energetic, flexible and proactive;
- Be friendly but professional at all times;
- Be able to enforce club rules and clearly communicate them to members, visitors and guests;
- Be an ambassador for the club, promoting it to prospective members and making it easy for them to join;
- Be a competent computer user;
- Have successfully obtained a fitness qualification recognised by the European Register of Fitness Professionals (eREPS) which permits you to be entered on to the register at gym instructor level or above.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of:
- Working in a demanding customer-driven environment;
- Working to targets;
- Working in a sales or public relations environment.
89.7 Bay are seeking to recruit a Front Office Assistant
The selected candidate would join a fun young team and would carry out the following duties:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages;
- Greeting people at reception;
- Providing clerical support such as filing and data inputting;
- Handling post;
- Assisting in administrative duties;
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
You would need to be customer service oriented, fluent in English and Maltese, computer literate and have experience in MS Office applications, have an eye for detail and be able to multitask.
Please put the title of the vacancy in the subject.