We are seeking to recruit a Junior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team
The job entails:
· Assisting with coordinating marketing campaigns/plans including sourcing of promotional material and media bookings;
· dealing with the press including issuing press releases and press invites;
· research and analysis;
· keeping track of all marketing related accounts;
· coordinating events;
· Content writing for print materials, newsletters, brochures, posters, direct mail, internet promotions, videos and ad copy for print and broadcast media;
· Collaboration on design and dissemination.
· The successful candidate will have a degree in business related subjects
· Possess strong computer skills, including intermediate - advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Some understanding of Photoshop is considered an asset.
· Experience using social media and web based marketing is also an asset.
· Proficient use of the English language is a must.
The role is perfect to get integrated in the marketing world and offers opportunities for advancement. The ideally candidate should be friendly and a good team worker, bright, efficient and organised.
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part / Full-Time Maintenance Person
· Maintenance person with experience on machinery is needed to work at the alley on a Part / Full-Time basis.
· Repairing or replacing of machinery.
· Maintenance on machines.
· Installing new equipment.
· Training will be given to the chosen applicant.
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part / Full-Time Team Support Assistant
· Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming.
· To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner.
· Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times.
· Be aware of ‘outside’ tables and ensure furniture is returned inside at the close of day.
· Make sure Bowling Alley is clean and ready for following day before leaving.
· To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control).
· Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required.
· Help the bartender at the bar
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part / Full-Time Alley Supervisor
· Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service.
· Making sure customers are happy with the service and products.
· Inspects alleys to ensure equipment is operative and observes patrons to detect disruptive behaviour and misuse of alleys and equipment.
· Handling cash and end of day checking.
· Dealing with customer complaints and issues.
· Ensuring that all areas of the facility are maintained to the highest possible standards of safety, cleanliness, security and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Eden Cinemas is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive
The chosen candidate will work with the internal marketing and management team to identify and increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue. The individual need to identify, contact and meet with potential new clients to introduce and sell the various services of the cinema. These include but are not limited to; corporate events, private events, group bookings, sponsorships, product placement and on/off screen advertising.
The candidate will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
The main duties for this post can be summarised as follows
New Business Development
Locate, contact (via all communication networks), and meet with potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Plan approaches and pitches.
Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
Business development planning
Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and events that will lead to an increase in revenue.
Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Event Management, Admin and Research
Draft and present exiting proposal to potential clients including quotations
Plan, Coordinate, communicate and monitor events and conduct follow up meetings with clients to ensure full satisfaction.
Process all necessary correspondence and paperwork.
Submit regular progress reports and ensure data accuracy
Track and record activity in accounts and help to close deals to meet targets
Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to ensure company’s enhanced performance.
Ideal candidate for this post must have the following
Have previous sales experience
Have strong customer relations skills
Preferably have an events coordinator background
Be able to demonstrate good listening, communication and presentation skills
Be highly motivated and target oriented
Be in possession of a valid driving license
Be Maltese speaking
An attractive package will be offered commensurate to the candidate’s respective abilities and professional experience in the above post.