The Eden Leisure Group is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to head its marketing department and lead the team.
- Defining and managing all marketing for the various companies under the Eden Leisure Group umbrella;
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives;
- Coordinating and executing marketing campaigns;
- Setting and overseeing the marketing budgets;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the fulfilment of their marketing needs;
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all relevant departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English (Good command of Maltese is considered a plus);
- Outstanding knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategies;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges;
- Ability to operate with multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in design, web design and social media;
- Tertiary level education, ideally related to Marketing;
- At least 3 years experience working in marketing.
The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Full-Time Maintenance Person
The duties of the Maintenance personnel may include:
- Repairing or replacing of machinery;
- Maintenance on machines;
- Installing new equipment;
- Plastering and painting;
- Electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Other maintenance as required.
Training on machinery repairs will be given to the chosen applicants.
The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Interns
We are looking for pro-active individuals to join our dynamic team as Interns in any one of our various Business Units. You will need to be an organised, self-motivated and creative individual who is fluent in both written and spoken English.
We will provide our Interns with hands on work experience in an area directly related to their field of interest. On completion of the internship, a progress report and letter of recommendation will be provided. Being exposed to a large organisation in the entertainment and hospitality industry can give your CV a competitive edge.
The minimum duration of our non-paid Internships is 4 weeks.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club is seeking to recruit Full-Time / Part-Time Fitness Professionals to join its existing team
Main duties will include:
- Being a friendly, approachable and engaging presence on the gym floor;
- Proactively ensuring members and guests are making use of the facilities in a safe and effective manner, correcting poor technique, discouraging dangerous activities and enforcing club rules;
- Assisting members and guests with their workout and suggesting new/alternative exercises for them;
- Creating personalised fitness programmes for members and keeping them regularly updated;
- Keeping in touch with members on a regular basis, encouraging and motivating them, and improving member retention;
- Promoting personal training as the next step in the continuous development of members’ fitness;
- Promoting group exercise classes;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests;
- Providing cover for the Front-of-House team as necessary, and assisting them with the opening and closing of the club.
To succeed you must:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all members, visitors and guests;
- Be energetic, flexible and proactive;
- Be friendly but professional at all times;
- Be able to enforce club rules and clearly communicate them to members, visitors and guests;
- Be an ambassador for the club, promoting it to prospective members and making it easy for them to join;
- Be a competent computer user;
- Have successfully obtained a fitness qualification recognised by the European Register of Fitness Professionals (eREPS) which permits you to be entered on to the register at gym instructor level or above.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of:
- Working in a demanding customer-driven environment;
- Working to targets;
- Working in a sales or public relations environment.