Eden Leisure Group is seeking to recruit a full-time Accounts Executive to join its Finance Team. The chosen candidate will report into the Financial Controller and will gain exposure to a wide range of accounting responsibilities.
The main duties will be:
- Managing accounts payable and affecting payments to local and foreign suppliers;
- Posting and processing journal entries;
- Preparing bank, cash and merchant accounts reconciliations;
- Managing subsidiary companies transactions and reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of accruals and prepayments;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly vat returns;
- Liaising with company auditors during the annual audit.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Applicants must have an A level qualification in Accounts.
Minimum Accounting Experience Required
Previous experience in an accounting function of two year is preferred.
Additonal Experience Required
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a positive can-do attitude;
- Be mature and responsible with an eye for detail;
- Be willing to do monthly tasks as well as perform ad-hoc analytical tasks;
- Be highly proficient in MS. Excel;
- Have excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills;
Knowledge of Access accounting system would be considered an asset.
In order to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]