- Carrying out minor and major repair of buildings and equipment;
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on building and equipment;
- Performing electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Repairing plaster and drywall;
- Painting internal and external;
- May install cables and other equipment.
The ideal candidate must be well-organised with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail are valued greatly in this job.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club is looking to recruit a part-time Front of House Receptionist.
- Greeting members and visitors, and controlling access to the club
- Cash handling and processing payments
- Answering the telephone and dealing with member queries
- Membership sales
- General office duties
- Opening and closing the club
You would need to be customer service oriented, energetic, have good communication skills and a flair for sales. You would also need to be computer literate and be able to multitask.
The selected candidate will be required to work on a shift basis.
Eden SuperBowl is looking for part-time Team Support Assistants to join the team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks, and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.
Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group, is looking for a full-time Maintenance Mechanic to join its team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Repairing and replacing of machinery
- Maintenance on machines
- Installing of machines
- Oiling of lanes
- General repair works
- Other maintenance as required.
The ideal candidate must be well-organised with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail is valued greatly in this job. Training on machinery will be given to the selected candidate.
Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of Eden Leisure Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Bartender to join its growing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the bar and seating area looks neat and clean and fully functional at all times
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks in a polite, welcoming, speedy, efficient and accurate manner
- Up-selling of products and offers. Promote upcoming offers and promotions.
- Be able to prepare hot and cold drinks and cocktails following the brand standards
- Prepare non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks for guests in a timely manner
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and makes recommendations
- Provide excellent service to clients at all time
- Good cash handling
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age when necessary
- Be focused and maintain an excellent guest experience
- Assist with deliveries of stock if required
- Assist with restocking and replenishing of bar inventory of supplies if required
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Answering phone calls for customers’ enquiries.
- Have experience working in a similar position;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to work both morning and evening shifts and at weekends;
- Able to work both in a team and independently especially when under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Must be in possession of Food Handling License A