The Eden Leisure Group is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to head its marketing department and lead the team.
- Defining and managing all marketing for the various companies under the Eden Leisure Group umbrella;
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives;
- Coordinating and executing marketing campaigns;
- Setting and overseeing the marketing budgets;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the fulfilment of their marketing needs;
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all relevant departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English (Good command of Maltese is considered a plus);
- Outstanding knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategies;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges;
- Ability to operate with multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in design, web design and social media;
- Tertiary level education, ideally related to Marketing;
- At least 3 years experience working in marketing.
The Fitness Manager will assist the Club General Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations and administration of the club. The chosen candidate will constantly strive to attract and retain members, manage and grow the personal training business within the club and maintain the standards of the club.
- To ensure a safe fitness environment exists for all members.
- To be competent with all operational aspects of the club and provide support where necessary.
- Development, management, and enforcement of brand and service standards.
- To ensure that the fitness team is recruited, developed, motivated, retained and managed to consistently achieve an exemplary level of customer care
- Managing the service experience on the gym and studio floors through effective rostering.
- Driving continuous improvement in membership retention by developing, implementing and managing an ongoing programme of innovative fitness-related promotions, challenges, events and seminars/gym challenges for members.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the gym floor and group exercise studio.
- To manage the membership pathway to ensure that members are properly inducted, programmed and re-programmed.
- Ensuring a high level of member participation in the group exercise programme.
- Developing the personal training programme and team.
- Assigning and monitoring membership interaction targets and logs.
- To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the General Manager, Management team and Directors.
Qualification and experience:
- Have an EREPS recognised qualification at level 3 or higher.
- A first aid qualification would be considered an asset.
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a Health and Fitness environment, including experience with Personal Training
- Have experience in managing a team and working towards KPIs
- Good problem solving, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills are essential.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club, Malta’s premier health and fitness club which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group is looking for a full-time/part-time Fitness Professionals to join its existing team.
- Being a friendly, approachable and engaging presence on the gym floor;
- Proactively ensuring members and guests are making use of the facilities in a safe and effective manner, correcting poor technique, discouraging dangerous activities and enforcing club rules;
- Assisting members and guests with their workout and suggesting new/alternative exercises for them;
- Creating personalised fitness programmes for members and keeping them regularly updated;
- Keeping in touch with members on a regular basis, encouraging and motivating them, and improving member retention;
- Promoting personal training as the next step in the continuous development of members’ fitness;
- Promoting group exercise classes;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests.
To succeed you must:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all members, visitors and guests;
- Be energetic, flexible and proactive;
- Be friendly but professional at all times;
- Be able to enforce club rules and clearly communicate them to members, visitors and guests;
- Be an ambassador for the club, promoting it to prospective members and making it easy for them to join;
- Be a competent computer user;
- Have successfully obtained a fitness qualification recognised by the European Register of Fitness Professionals (eREPS) which permits you to be entered on to the register at gym instructor level or above.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of:
- Working in a demanding customer-driven environment;
- Working to targets;
- Working in a sales or public relations environment.
Eden Cinemas are looking for part-time Cinema Attendants to form part of the operational team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Guiding patrons to the cinema and showing them to their seats;
- Keeping cinemas and foyers clean;
- Checking any faults regarding movie sound and picture;
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times;
- Maintaining a pleasant environment to watch the film.
The chosen candidates will need to be motivated and be able to communicate fluently in English.
TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group, is looking for full-time and part-time Team Support Assistants to join the team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.