- Carrying out minor and major repair of buildings and equipment;
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on building and equipment;
- Performing electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Repairing plaster and drywall;
- Painting internal and external;
- May install cables and other equipment.
The ideal candidate must be well-organised with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail are valued greatly in this job.
Eden Cinemas are looking for smart reliable individuals to join their security team on a part-time basis.
The preferred candidates must be:
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- Willing to work shifts from 10:00am till late in the evening including both weekdays and weekends
Eden SuperBowl is looking for part-time Team Support Assistants to join the team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks, and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical installations, distribution system and associated electrical equipment within the company’s properties;
- Inspect, repair and test components of electrical systems such as switchgear, electric motors, pumps and relevant controllers and drivers;
- Complete work orders and record material required and used;
- Run electrical cables, connect equipment, lights, plugs etc. and test for adequate operation;
- Review and utilize wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete new installation, alignments and tests;
- Carry out regular planned maintenance as per PPM schedule aligned to manufacture requirements and operational manuals;
- Ensure safety procedures are implemented and personal safety equipment is adequately maintained;
- Keep daily logs and records of all maintenance functions;
- Coordinate with on-site staff and execute management requests and instructions as requested.
Qualification and experience required:
- Experience across a broad range of electrical systems;
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance work of commercial facilities;
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings;
- Ideally be in possession of the Wireman License A and B;
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations;
- Self-motivation, commitment and good organizational skills.
Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of Eden Leisure Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Bartender to join its growing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the bar and seating area looks neat and clean and fully functional at all times
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks in a polite, welcoming, speedy, efficient and accurate manner
- Up-selling of products and offers. Promote upcoming offers and promotions.
- Be able to prepare hot and cold drinks and cocktails following the brand standards
- Prepare non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks for guests in a timely manner
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and makes recommendations
- Provide excellent service to clients at all time
- Good cash handling
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age when necessary
- Be focused and maintain an excellent guest experience
- Assist with deliveries of stock if required
- Assist with restocking and replenishing of bar inventory of supplies if required
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Answering phone calls for customers’ enquiries.
- Have experience working in a similar position;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to work both morning and evening shifts and at weekends;
- Able to work both in a team and independently especially when under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Must be in possession of Food Handling License A