- Carrying out minor and major repair of buildings and equipment;
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on building and equipment;
- Performing electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Repairing plaster and drywall;
- Painting internal and external;
- May install cables and other equipment.
The ideal candidate must be well-organised with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail are valued greatly in this job.
- Produce all commercial production for internal and external advertising needed by Bay Radio and Eden Leisure Group;
- Aid the team in any technical issues in production and all sound.
The ideal candidate is someone who is able to elevate our clients’ brands by producing radio ads with creative concepts and high-quality audio.
Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, is seeking a Videographer to raise the Group’s brand profile.
Working within the Marketing team, the role involves shooting and editing videos of very high quality. This is very much a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be expected to balance multiple briefs from multiple business units.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Work on concept planning of videos;
- Determine the message the video should portray;
- Operate cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming;
- Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions;
- Direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera;
- Edit captured video to ensure a high standard final product;
- Take care of the maintenance of the video and audio equipment;
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are done within set deadlines;
- Work closely and efficiently with all stakeholders that are responsible for submitting requests and making sure that briefs are interpreted and understood correctly.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar videographer role is essential;
- Knowledge of working with camera, lighting and audio equipment;
- Knowledge of video editing tools such as Adobe Premier Rush, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Must have a creative eye;
- Must be ready to work as a team player.
Scoop is currently looking for both full-time and part-time Gelateria & Snack Attendants with a positive attitude to join the team. Successful applicants will be in direct contact with our customers on a daily basis and will be helping us build a great brand. The job involves greeting customers, fulfilling orders including serving ice cream, bread, pastries as well as making coffee, milkshakes and other beverages, making use of the cash point and delivering
The chosen applicants will be responsible for stocking, cleaning and organising the outlet. Applicants must be fluent in English and have previous experience working in a food & beverage outlet. Applicants with experience working with ice cream will be given preference.
Job Title: Duty Manager – Cinema
Eden Cinemas is seeking to recruit a part-time Duty Manager to join its team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of the day to day control of the Cinema to ensure client satisfaction and meet Company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute operational procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business.
- Monitor uniform standards, operational practices, company policies, hygiene, quality standards and ensure they are adhered to
- Ensure that all stock is accounted for and the appropriate levels are maintained
- Ensure efficient and effective deployment of staff to provide service standard and manage business levels.
- Set Staff Schedules and placement sheets
- Collect all monies and reconcile all cash points
- Prepare all the necessary reporting required for the successful operation of the cinemas
- Investigate all issues and take corrective action as required
- Ensure excellent presentation and filming screening standards are maintained while on duty
- Ensure the venue, facilities and staff members meet stipulated health and safety regulations while on duty
- Deal and assist both clients and staff members.
The selected candidate will be required to work a minimum of 3 shifts were week, one of which must be at the weekend.
Eden SuperBowl is looking for a full-time Maintenance Mechanic to join its team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Repairing and replacing of machinery
- Maintenance on machines
- Installing of machines
- Oiling of lanes
- General repair works
- Other maintenance as required.
The ideal candidate must be well-organised with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail is valued greatly in this job. Training on machinery will be given to the selected candidate.
Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Front Office Receptionist for its Executive offices.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the effective execution of the following functions:
- Carrying out administration duties and ensuring that the office set up is maintained and managed to the highest standards;
- Managing of phone calls, handling correspondence and answering customer inquiries;
- Liaising with external parties on issues related to the administration of the office;
- Organising and administering various meetings;
- Maintaining the general filing system;
- Administering the car fleet;
- Developing schedules and doing paperwork;
- Assisting managers with administrative tasks wherever necessary.
To ideal candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- At least one year experience;
- The ability to work under own initiative;
- Customer Service oriented;
- Secretarial and administrative skills;
- Good command of written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Highly computer literate;
- Excellent organisational skills.