Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of Eden Leisure Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Bartender to join its growing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the bar and seating area looks neat and clean and fully functional at all times
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks in a polite, welcoming, speedy, efficient and accurate manner
- Up-selling of products and offers. Promote upcoming offers and promotions.
- Be able to prepare hot and cold drinks and cocktails following the brand standards
- Prepare non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks for guests in a timely manner
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and makes recommendations
- Provide excellent service to clients at all time
- Good cash handling
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age when necessary
- Be focused and maintain an excellent guest experience
- Assist with deliveries of stock if required
- Assist with restocking and replenishing of bar inventory of supplies if required
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Answering phone calls for customers’ enquiries.
- Have experience working in a similar position;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to work both morning and evening shifts and at weekends;
- Able to work both in a team and independently especially when under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Must be in possession of Food Handling License A
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, indicating why you think you are the right candidate for the job, to [email protected].