Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Creative Executive to contribute to the growth of all the company’s brands. The chosen candidate will have creative responsibilities working hand in hand with departmental managers to shape our brands – 89.7 Bay, Eden Cinemas, Eden SuperBowl and Cynergi. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative flair with the proven ability to work collaboratively, solving day to day creative problems as well as supporting bigger strategic projects. They will have an entrepreneurial spirit, with experience in creating a culture of innovation and thinking big.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining the creative vision for each department’s brand, advertising campaigns and marketing messages;
- Planning layout and visuals;
- Liaising with internal teams to deliver creatives;
- Helping turn ideas and messages into visuals through the designing of artworks;
- Directing and coming up with new concepts for videos;
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns;
- Presenting work to management and making changes to a project or campaign’s direction as needed.
Qualification and experience
- Previous experience in a similar creative role is essential;
- Proficient in the use of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Proven flair for design;
- Proficient in both English and Maltese;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interact on all levels within the organisation;
- Must be highly organised;
- Must possess the ability to balance multiple projects;
- Team player.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this job to [email protected]