Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Creative Executive to be part of the Marketing team and to contribute to the growth of all the company’s brands. The chosen candidate will have creative responsibilities working hand in hand with departmental managers to shape our brands – 89.7 Bay, Eden Cinemas, Eden SuperBowl and Cynergi. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative flair with the proven ability to work collaboratively, solving day to day creative problems as well as supporting bigger strategic projects. They will have an entrepreneurial spirit, with experience in creating a culture of innovation and thinking big.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the creative vision of each department’s brand, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Prepare and manage marketing plans for an intended product, service, idea or event.
- Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials.
- Liaising with internal teams to deliver creatives.
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events.
- Run campaigns across multiple social media platforms.
- Directing and coming up with new concepts for content and promotional video content.
Qualification and experience
- Previous experience in the field of Marketing or a creative role is required.
- Proficiency in the use of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Premiere Pro and Illustrator is considered anasset.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Proven flair for design.
- Proficient in both English and Maltese;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interact on all levels within the organisation;
- Must be highly organised;
- Must possess the ability to balance multiple projects;
- Team player.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this job to [email protected]