Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Customer Care Representative to work with the team at the Eden Superbowl. The Eden SuperBowl forms part of Eden Leisure Group which is Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company.
- Greeting customers, taking payments and directing customers to where they need to go;
- Answering customer questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the products and services offered;
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues;
- Ensuring smooth running of Control Area and bowling lanes;
- Frequently monitor patrons to detect disruptive behaviour and misuse of alleys and equipment;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Handling future bookings and bookings of parties;
- Work effectively in a team with superiors and co-workers;
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Have a good standard of education;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Fluent in English and, ideally, also Maltese;
- Willing to work both morning and evening shifts and at weekends;
- Of a strong character;
- Have a minimum of one year experience in a customer service position.
What You Will Get
- The opportunity to work with a fun team which is always at the top of its game and striving to be more innovative than they were before.
- The opportunity to work with a stable company who puts its employees at the centre of its decisions.
- The following employee benefits:
- Exposure to various Training & Development courses
- Free bowling games
- Free fresh fruit
- 50% discount on Cynergi monthly direct debit memberships
- 10% discount on all food & beverages at InterContinental Malta outlets
- Subsidised parking
- Study leave for courses related to area of work
If you are excited with what you have just read, and is seeking to be part of a winning team, you should send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].