Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, are seeking to recruit part-time Customer Service Assistants to join the team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers and directing customers to where they need to go;
- Answering customer questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource;
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues;
- Frequently monitor patrons to detect disruptive behaviour and misuse of alleys and equipment;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Distributing and receiving bowling shoes;
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Helping the bartender at the bar;
- Work effectively in a team with superiors and co-workers;
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Have a good standard of education;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Fluent in English and, ideally, also Maltese;
- Willing to work both evening shifts and at weekends;
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, indicating why you think you are the right candidate for the job, to [email protected].