Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to work with the team at the
Eden Superbowl. The Eden SuperBowl forms part of Eden Leisure Group which is Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company.
- Greeting customers and directing customers to where they need to go;
- Answering customer questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource;
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues;
- Frequently monitor patrons to detect disruptive behavior and misuse of alleys and equipment;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Distributing and receiving bowling shoes;
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Helping the bartender at the bar;
- Work effectively in a team with superiors and co-workers;
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Have a good standard of education;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Fluent in English and, ideally, also Maltese;
- Willing to work both evening shifts and at weekends;
What You Will Get
- The opportunity to work with a fun team which is always at the top of its game and striving to be more innovative than they were before.
- The opportunity to work with a stable company who puts its employees at the centre of its decisions.
- The following employee benefits:
- Exposure to various Training & Development courses
- Free bowling games
- Free fresh fruit
- 50% discount on Cynergi monthly direct debit memberships
- 10% discount on all food & beverages at InterContinental Malta outlets
- Subsidised parking
- Study leave for courses related to area of work
If you are excited with what you have just read, and seeking to be part of a winning team, you
should send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].