Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure
company, are seeking to recruit a full-time Customer Service Controller to join its growing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers, taking payments and directing customers to where they need to go;
- Answering customer questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the products and services offered;
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues;
- Ensuring smooth running of Control Area and bowling lanes;
- Frequently monitor patrons to detect disruptive behaviour and misuse of alleys and equipment;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Handling future bookings and bookings of parties;
- Work effectively in a team with superiors and co-workers.;
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Have a good standard of education;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Fluent in English and, ideally, also Maltese;
- Willing to work both morning and evening shifts and at weekends;
- Of a strong character;
- Have a minimum of one year experience in a customer service position.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, indicating why you think you are the right candidate for the job, to [email protected]