Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Digital Executive to work with the team at Bay. The Bay
Network, made up of 89.7 Bay, Bay Easy, Bay Retro and Bay TV entertains more 12 to 50 year
olds than any other Media brand around the island. The strategy encompasses on-air and
online, proving digital is as important as radio, social is as important as live events, and they all
work together to create the ultimate 360 destination to hear, see, share and discover.
The chosen candidate will work within Bay’s Digital Team and will be responsible for creating
and executing content for both Bay and its clients on various social media platforms. The ideal
candidate must be creative, innovative and energetic.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients;
following up the sales team, liaising with clients and preparing proposals and creative
- Filming and editing videos, images and reels – on site or off site.
- Liaising with the sales team and the station manager for competitions on air and online.
- Creating artworks, and any other content as needed.
- Serve as the editorial voice for the brand, using strong writing ability to create engaging brand copy tailored to the digital sphere and writing engaging captions.
- Contribute to the editing of social assets (photo, video, animations, and repurposing user generated content).
- Creating a clear vertical strategy, integrating posts, stories and reels alongside FB, Instagram, Tik Tok and new channels as they emerge.
- Contribute in regular idea generation sessions with the Digital Team on editing /animating pre-existing content, to deliver social media assets that drive brand engagement and follower growth.
- Understand social media data and analytics.
- Constantly seek new ideas to implement, for increasing workflow and productivity. Bring continuous application of emerging media and marketing tools and trends.
Qualification and Experience
- Previous experience working on organic social media for a brand – writing captions,storytelling, scheduling content, creating content and measuring performance.
- Basic design, photography, and video skills/editing are a must. At minimum, able to use Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
Key Skills and Attributes
- The opportunity to work with a fun team which is always at the top of its game and striving to be more innovative than they were before.
- The opportunity to work with a stable company who puts its employees at the centre ofits decisions.
The following employee benefits:
- Exposure to various Training & Development courses
- Free bowling games
- Free fresh fruit
- 50% discount on Cynergi monthly direct debit memberships
- 10% discount on all food & beverages at InterContinental Malta outlets
- Free or subsidised parking
- Study leave for courses related to area of work
If you are excited with what you have just read, are looking for more than just a 9 to 5 job and
seeking to be part of a winning team, you should send your CV and covering letter to