Eden Leisure Group is looking for a highly-motivated and results driven Digital Sales Executive to work with the team at Bay. The Bay Network, made up of 89.7 Bay, Bay Easy, Bay Retro and Bay TV entertains more 12 to 50 year olds than any other Media brand around the island. The strategy encompasses on-air and online, proving digital is as important as radio, social is as important as live events, and they all work together to create the ultimate 360 destination to hear, see, share and discover.
The chosen candidate will have a deep understanding of the main digital platforms and how to use them to get insights and manage campaigns. You should also have a proven track record for selling digital advertising solutions to businesses.
- Manage end-to-end sales process from lead generation to closing deals.
- Perform market research, identify and develop new business opportunities with potential clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Understand social media data and analytics.
- Create digital strategies across all the Bay platforms, integrating posts, stories and reels alongside FB, Instagram, Tik Tok and new channels as they emerge in order to help clients improve their brand engagement and reach their target audience.
- Be involved in the implementation of the digital campaign including preparing artworks, filming and editing reels etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to clients.
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations and proposals.
- Analyze client needs and recommend appropriate digital advertising solutions.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
Qualification and Experience
- Previous experience working on social media for a brand – writing captions, storytelling, scheduling content, creating content and measuring performance.
- Basic design, photography, and video skills/editing are a must. The use of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in B2B sales.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Excellent command of English and Maltese.
- Confident in your ability to sell Bay digital platforms.
- Up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products.
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges.
- Excellent listening skills, interpersonal and phone skills.
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics.
- Comfortable picking up a camera yourself to film IG Stories and reels.
- Must have a driving license and own form of transport.
What You Will Get
- The opportunity to work with a fun team which is always at the top of its game and striving to be more innovative than they were before.
- The opportunity to work with a stable company who puts its employees at the centre of its decisions.
- The following employee benefits:
- Exposure to various Training & Development courses
- Free bowling games
- Free fresh fruit
- 50% discount on Cynergi monthly direct debit memberships
- 10% discount on all food & beverages at InterContinental Malta outlets
- Free or subsidised parking
- Study leave for courses related to area of work
If you are excited with what you have just read, are looking for more than just a 9 to 5 job and seeking to be part of a winning team, you should send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].