Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and hospitality Company, is seeking to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant. The chosen candidate will provide support services to the Executive Directors to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Executive Offices.
- Manage and maintain the diaries of Directors and assist them with reports, presentations and collating information;
- Scheduling and organisation of meetings, including taking of minutes;
- Drafting correspondence and agendas;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Directors;
- Supporting the Directors with day to day running of the operations as required;
- Keeping Directors’ KYC information up to date;
- Handling of Company Secretarial matters including submission of Annual Returns;
- Managing reception, cleaning and courier staff;
- Managing the Executive Offices;
- Ensuring the health and safety records for each department are well maintained;
- Handling matters relating to Bond registry;
- Conducting general administration functions as may be required.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English and Maltese;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this job to [email protected]