Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Front Office & HR Administrator to join its growing team. The chosen candidate will support the day to day activities of the office and our Human Resources department.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Greeting and accommodating visitors to the Executive Offices;
- Managing and redirecting of phone calls and answering customer inquiries;
- Managing internal and external correspondence and postage;
- Carrying out administration duties and ensuring that the office set up is maintained and managed to the highest standards;
- Organising and administering various meetings;
- Assisting in the recruitment process of new employees;
- Preparing employee contracts and onboarding processes;
- Assisting in organising training;
- Responding to employee queries.
To ideal candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- At least one year experience;
- The ability to work under own initiative;
- Efficient administrative skills;
- Good command of written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Highly computer literate;
- Excellent organisational skills.
Interested parties are to send a CV and covering later to [email protected]