Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, is seeking a Videographer to raise the Group’s brand profile.
Working within the Marketing team, the role involves shooting and editing videos of very high quality. This is very much a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be expected to balance multiple briefs from multiple business units.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Work on concept planning of videos;
- Determine the message the video should portray;
- Operate cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming;
- Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions;
- Direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera;
- Edit captured video to ensure a high standard final product;
- Take care of the maintenance of the video and audio equipment;
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are done within set deadlines;
- Work closely and efficiently with all stakeholders that are responsible for submitting requests and making sure that briefs are interpreted and understood correctly.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar videographer role is essential;
- Knowledge of working with camera, lighting and audio equipment;
- Knowledge of video editing tools such as Adobe Premier Rush, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Must have a creative eye;
- Must be ready to work as a team player.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this job to [email protected]