Eden Leisure Group is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Executive who will primarily be responsible for the day to day running of the Human Resources department. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the selected candidate will be the first point of contact for any employee queries or issues.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing job descriptions, posting ads, shortlisting of CVs, conduct interviews, and managing all the hiring process including TCN documentation;
- Responsible for recruitment and actively seeking different options to source employees using different mediums;
- Responsible for the onboarding of all new employees;
- Planning, developing, and executing the training strategies for the company together with the HR Manager;
- Liaising with the management team to develop a training plan, following a structured training needs analysis on an annual basis;
- Managing relationships with training suppliers and working in partnership to ensure value in the provision of training initiatives;
- Carrying out evaluations on all training initiatives to assess their values;
- Supporting in the development of the performance management systems and governance the process;
- Assisting managers and other employees in the use of performance management tools;
- Managing the administration of the performance management system, ensuring that the process is completed and practices are compiled with;
- Supporting the HR Manager in the planning and management of payroll budgets, as well as preparation of the annual training budget plan;
- Organizing team building events and activities;
- Supporting the management in disciplinary issues;
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Be in possession of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology or other related courses of studies;
- Have at least three years of experience in a similar position;
- Possess strong knowledge of HR Processes and Policies;
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Flexible, detail oriented, professional and positive attitude;
- Good Interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Able to promptly resolve team problems;
- Organisation skills and able to balance conflicting priorities;
- Time Management Skills and able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner.
Should you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to [email protected]