Eden Leisure Group is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join its growing team. Forming part of the Maintenance department, the selected candidate will be responsible for supervising the Maintenance Team to ensure the work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Supervising, coordinating and monitoring of maintenance staff to ensure prompt and efficient service to our business units
- Maintaining clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Chief Engineer and all business units
- Having a hands-on approach and ensuring that duties assigned by the Chief Engineer are carried out in a prompt manner
- Offering support on technical matters with a degree of complexity, and assisting the maintenance team in the resolution of these matters
- Performing diversified duties to maintain the buildings owned by the company
- Performing regular preventive maintenance including, but not limited to, mechanical and electrical.
- Ensuring that all the preventative works are properly done in a timely manner according to pre-established schedules and checklists with the Chief Engineer
- Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making adjustments.
- Complying with safety regulations and maintaining clean and orderly work areas.
- Reviewing wiring diagrams and other technical information on the available systems.
- Monitoring and controlling of equipment, materials, consumables and tools being used, whilst keeping the stores organised and secure
- Ensuring that the maintenance team are acting in line with health and safety requirements.
- In possession of electrical license A & B
- Previous experience working as a supervisor would be considered an asset
- Soling understanding of health and safety regulations and practices
- Great command of the English language
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this vacancy and feel that you are the right fit for the role, please send your CV to [email protected]