Eden Leisure Group is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator. The chosen candidate will take care of all Office requirements and provide administrative support to the Executive Directors to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Executive Offices.
- Scheduling and organisation of meetings, including taking of minutes;
- Drafting correspondence and agendas;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Directors;
- Handling of Company Secretarial matters including submission of Annual Returns;
- Managing the Executive Offices;
- Managing reception and courier staff;
- Liaising with suppliers of office and cleaning equipment;
- Ensuring the health and safety records for each department are well maintained;
- Handling matters relating to Bond registry;
- Assisting the HR function to ensure that employee records are kept up to date, organising interviews and other HR administrative duties;
- Assisting in the organisation of company events;
- Conducting general administration functions as may be required.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English and Maltese;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this job to [email protected]