89.7 Bay, Malta’s number one radio station, which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group, is seeking to recruit a high-performing Sales Manager to lead its Sales team. We are looking for someone who has a wide network and who can meet revenue growth objectives. The Sales Manager will develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. The successful candidate will be required to lead a team of Sales Executives to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets in both radio and digital sales and expand the station’s client base;
- Liaise with senior management to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from external trends;
- Build new and maintain current customer relationships;
- Identify new areas of growth and upselling opportunities;
- Lead and support the Sales team;
- Help the team carry out customer needs analysis and propose advertising solutions which persuade the clients that our product best satisfies their needs;
- Engage in sales meetings with prospective and existing clients;
- Prepare client quotations and administer client accounts;
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions which ultimately meet both the client’s and company’s expectations;
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by ensuring issues are followed up in a timely manner;
- Prepare reports and keep documentation updated as required;
- Use the company CRM system;
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competitive positioning and provide relevant reports and information to management;
- Support marketing activities by attending company and client events.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English and Maltese;
- Strong organizational skills, team player and highly coachable, capable of sharing feedback and ideas across multiple teams.
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges;
- Excellent listening skills, interpersonal and phone skills;
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics;
- Ability to operate with multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- At least 5 years experience working in a sales management position;
- Must have a driving license and own form of transport.
A very good remuneration package including commission and performance related bonuses will be offered to the selected candidate.
If you think you’ve got what it takes please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this job to [email protected]