The Eden Leisure Group is Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company which has been providing first class services to all its clients for over 5 decades. The Eden Leisure Group consists of The Eden Cinemas, The Eden Car Park, The Eden Superbowl, 89.7 Bay Radio Station, Cynergi Gym, Eden ESports, Holiday Inn Express, Intercontinental Hotel and Casino Malta.
The group is looking for a Shop Attendant to work at Scoop – The Ice Cream Shop located at the Eden Cinemas.
- greeting customers;
- maintaining dairy inventory and keep everything stocked;
- serving coffee, ice-creams and drinks;
- collecting payments;
- suggesting flavors;
- answering customers’ questions;
- keeping the work area clean.
The chosen candidates will need to be motivated and be able to communicate fluently in English.
Practical skills, dexterity, customer service, ability to work with cash, attention to details, and reliability are a must.
Candidates who have experience working in an ice cream shop will be given preference.
The ideal candidates will be available to work on a shift basis covering both days and evenings till midnight.
What You Will Get
- The opportunity to work with a fun team which is always at the top of its game and striving to be more innovative than they were before.
- The opportunity to work with a stable company who puts its employees at the centre of its decisions.
- The following employee benefits:
- Exposure to various Training & Development courses
- Free bowling games
- Free fresh fruit
- 50% discount on Cynergi monthly direct debit memberships
- 10% discount on all food & beverages at InterContinental Malta outlets
- Subsidised parking
- Study leave for courses related to area of work
If you are excited with what you have just read, and seeking to be part of a winning team, you should send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].